Thursday 14 May 2015

What sound annoys me the most?and why

What sound annoys you the most? Why does it annoy you? 
How could you stop it?

What sound annoys me the most? The sound I annoys me the most is high pitched noises no particular high pitched noise because they really hurt my ears a lot and I hear high pitched noises everywhere I go well some of the time but not all the time. Why high pitched noises annoy me? High pitched noises are annoying because they are loud and really hurt people's ears even if it does not last that long compared to other times where it is way louder and way higher then other times. How to  stop high pitched sounds? I do not know how to stop high pitched noises because you can not stop high pitched noises because they are everywhere literally everywhere so you can not stop high pitched noises.The high pitched noise I hate the most is when you run chalk along the chalk chalkboard and makes the annoying squeaking sound and the sound of a school bell when you in front of you or beside you because it is really loud and hurts people's ears all of the time at school.But with all the the high pitched noise will always hurt my ears all the time in school at home and on the street and in the supermarket every where.I don't know how to stop high pitched noises and I think that you can not stop high pitched noises even if you try. 

2 comments:

  1. Good post Tabitha, you have attempted to describe the high pitched noises that annoy you. Your piece is a little repetitive at the beginning but you recovered by identifying the school bell and a chalkboard as examples of these noises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tabitha,
    Love your blog layout any ways your story is very repetitive.You say the same thing over and over again. Plz make your writing bigger so its easier to read. There is a bit at the beginning that makes no sense. Plz check punctuation as well. I ring the bell in the mornings and I got used to it you will too. I think its finger nails not chalk. Are you allowed to write about something different then noses? I would like next time a new story, longer.bigger writing and make it interesting. Well done:) By roseanna!

    ReplyDelete