Monday 19 October 2015

When the earthquake struck...

When the earthquake struck…


I was doing my work at 2:15pm on Wednesday 2 of December when there was a sudden rumble so I thought maybe someone's hungry.

When there was a giant shake it was a  9.3 earthquake Mr Wynne  yelled earthquake everyone went under the tables but one person it was Jamie.

There was no room under the tables he was in the middle of the classroom then some of the roof almost fell on Jamie then. Mr Wynne jumped and hit the bit of roof to the other side of the room it smashed against the

wall. Everyone was scared but then the Earthquake stopped everyone was getting out from under the tables. When an aftershock started Mr Wynne shouted Get back under the tables the aftershock was worse than the 

actual earthquake it was a 10  Mr Wynne was fine  under the door frame because the door had swung off its hinges in the previous earthquake. There was screaming all around in the other classes. 

Everyone was even more freaked out then before the class was now quiet but the earthquake still going like car engine at top speed. The world went black for everyone…

Then I awoke at hospital with nurses and doctors around every one. I sat up a bit they were talking about the earthquake they saw me then I awoke for real.

I thought it was all a dream but I woke up in the ruins of the school all around it was real the earthquake just ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment