Thursday 26 February 2015

Camp Year 7


On Monday 2 of March year 7's and 8's are going to camp the camp is called Curious Cove. I am very excited about camp because I have never been there before, fishing, canoeing, swimming, sleeping in a cabin, flying fox, athletics and to dive of a doc eating my scroggin. What  I am not looking forward to is The run around in the morning, getting broad on the boat ride there and back, the hiking. All term we have been working on are scrapbooks for camp and transport to the ferry also what groups we are in for the activities at camp. When we go to camp I hope I that I have a lot of fun. I hope I wake up on time because we wake at seven o'clock in the morn and go to bed a nine thirty. I have packed my bag and I know I have not forgot anything and I love camping. I have never been on a boat before so the boat trip will be a good experience for me. I will miss mum and dad nikitah and codey but I know it will be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment